Flying Shears For Bar & Wire Rolling
Flying shears for bar & wire rolling is commonly applied in the continuous rolling production lines for bars and wires, which can shear the head and tail of rolled products during the rolling and can break up the rolling products when an accident occurs and can realize double-ruler shearing for the rolling products.
Kngear provides 3 types of flying shears according to the needs of different rolling production lines.
- Crank rod flying shears
- Rotary flying shears
- Crank rod and rotary combined flying shears
Different types of flying shears can provide various shearing speeds and shearing forces in different working conditions.
- Maximum shearing section: 17600mm2 (Φ150mm)
- Maximum shearing speed: 22m/s
- Max. Shearing Section:Φ150mm
- Max. Shearing Speed:22m/s
- Types:Crank Rod/Rotary/Combination